Personal Safety Training So You Can Feel Strong, Aware, and Confident
Keep yourself safe • Be in control • Outsmart predators
This course will provide you with a set of tools to anticipate potentially dangerous situations and reduce the risk of harm.
- Understand what situational awareness is and why it is important for overall safety.
- Identify when a situation is potentially dangerous.
- Learn basic self-defense so you never feel helpless again.
- Develop a plan so you know what to do in a potentially dangerous situation.
- Keep yourself and your family safe in unfamiliar situations.
- Repel criminals and danger with easy-to-learn body language.
- Outsmart predators by getting insider knowledge of how they target people.
- Avoid potential threats by knowing exactly what to look for and respond correctly.
- Feel like a badass with powerful self-defense.
- Home burglary tips.
- Real Estate Safety Protocols
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
This is a course for people who are serious about wanting to stop being afraid and start feeling strong, aware, confident, and in control their lives. If you're not 100% satisfied, send us an email within 30 days telling us why and we'll refund your purchase.
Get started now!
You Deserve to Feel Strong, Aware, and Confident
How much is living in fear costing you? How often do you nervously change your plans because you’re worried about your safety? How often do you freeze when you get a “creeper vibe” from someone because you don’t know how to respond? Can your loved ones count on you to be there to defend yourself and keep them safe?
Get started now!
"We are very impressed with Pretty Loaded."
—Stacey Payne, Florida Crime Prevention Association
"If you’re looking for a foundation in self-defense that you can implement immediately, look no further than the on-line training program Beth and the team at Pretty Loaded have produced. It’s simple, straight-forward, and full of great tactics and tips you can put to use today! Highly recommended!"
— Frank Sharpe, Founder, Fortress Defense
“I just wanted you to know of all the great feedback I have received from our employees who attended your training at all our different locations. I’ve had several calls and emails stating how much everyone learned and enjoyed the training. Thanks for making it a great experience for our employees!”
— Todd R., Human Resources Director, IRET